Saturday, August 17, 2013

A Nice Place to Play


Last weekend my family made the short drive to Asheville, North Carolina so my husband could play in the "Banana Open" tennis tournament at the Asheville Racquet Club.  I thinks this makes our 7th year in a row to attend this tournament.

This year it rained a lot, so some of the play got shifted to the ARC's downtown location.  The  Asheville Racquet Club's downtown location is newer than the ARC's south location, and had a nice lounge area that I thought I would share some pictures of.





I love the furniture selections, the Citron green lamps/accents, and the fun little rock climbing wall art. The space also had nice stained concrete floors throughout.

Both of the Asheville Racquet Club's locations are very nice.  If you would like to learn more, click here.

Hoping you are enjoying your weekend!

Laura





No comments:

Post a Comment