Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Easy Trick or Treat Bags


I was looking for some inexpensive trick or treat bags for my boys that would be easy for their little hands to carry and yet big enough to hold a good stash.  There are several options out there, but a trip to my local "Hancock" fabric store inspired me to make some.  I picked up some pre-cut felt squares that were 5 for a dollar.  I used my embroidery machine to add names to the bags and then simpley sewed them up inside out, leaving the top open.  I used some black ribbon I had left over from another project for the handles.  The last detail added was some cut out angles along the top with my pinking shears for a playful touch.  The boys seem to like them and for only 50 cents a piece and about 45 minutes of my time, I am also happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment