Monday, November 12, 2012

Garden Wrap Up

 
Well it is the middle of November, but my little garden is still sharing some surprises. Saturday I found that some of the carrots I planted from seed where ready to be harvested (one more ready than the other). Also, my mini sweet pepper plant finally yielded some goods a couple of weeks ago; sadly it has since been killed by the evening cold snaps.
 
 
In honor of my recent harvest items, I thought I would do a quick recap of all the veggies I was able to grow in my first little garden:

Radishes
Romaine Lettuce
Sugar Snap Peas (delicious)
Squash
Tomatoes (lots and lots of them)
Cucumbers (only a couple)
Mini Sweet Peppers
and finally Carrots








I am already looking forward to planning and planting next year's garden.  I would love to hear  suggestions on other "easy to grow" crops that I should try.

No comments:

Post a Comment