It is hard to believe how fast my little ones are growing up. Earlier this month we purchased a full size mattress, box spring, and frame for my three year old son. His crib converted to a toddler bed, which had been working fine, but he was eager to move into a "Big-a-boy" bed.
Our crib came full circle when we once again "converted" it from a toddler bed to a head board for the full size mattress. If you are in the market for a crib, I can highly recommend the "Lauren" by "Graco".
Here is a shot of the "Lauren" as a toddler bed.
And here is the conversion to a headboard.
Bedding on a Budget
- quilted coverlet, "Sam's Club", on clearance for just $24
- sheet set, "TJ Maxx", on clearance for just $15
- second set of sheets (Cars 2), "Ross for less", $15
- knitted quilt, courtesy of "Mamaw"
|Bed w/ "Cars 2" sheet set|
Here are a few of the items/projects on my list for this room:
- find some neat globes to display on shelves or dresser
- make some fabric banner garland
- create/buy a "Peter Pan" shadow to hang on the wall/ceiling
- make a fun pillow for the chair
- find a unique night table
- new art, move "name letters" above bed
- create a "book nook" in spare closet
|Plans to change tree decal and re-style the dresser|
Nothing is more fun and rewarding than creating a space for your child to enjoy!