Friday, August 3, 2012

Southern Living's 2012 Idea House

Southern Living Idea House 2012, Living Room
I am dreaming of a road trip to visit the 2012 Southern Living Idea House.  I love what I have seen of this house in pictures and I think it would be great to go see it in person.  I am including a link to the Idea House source list that you can find at the Southern Living Magazine website click here.  I am including a few of my favorite spaces.  All of the pictures below are from the Southern Living website.


Curtains over sidelights is a clever way to enjoy some natural light and privacy.

I could definitely relax here for a meal.

I love this rug.  I have been eyeing it for some time at www.ballarddesigns.com


I love all of the turquoise blue accents.  You can check out an outdoor turquoise project of mine, click here

Timeless Gallery Wall


No comments:

Post a Comment