Saturday, July 7, 2012

What to Expect When You Are Expecting & Renovating Your Kitchen, Part II

My Dream Kitchen, Finished Just In Time!
I first posted about our kitchen renovation back in May, see full post Click here

At the end of the post "Part I", I said I would list sources in a follow-up post.  Well, I have finally gotten back to this.  The sources for materials are listed below:

Floors:  Dal Tile's "City View" collection, color: Downtown Nite 12"x24" in an brick pattern
Walls:  (Accent Behind Cabinets), Sherwin Williams' color: SW7514 Foothills; (All Other Walls), Sherwin Williams' color: SW7506 Loggia
Cabinets:  Mid-Continent Cabinetry, Lewis Door Style, All Plywood Construction w/dovetail drawers and slow close glides.  Finish on Perimeter Cabinetry (Antique White w/ chocolate glaze) Finish on Island (Fireside w/ Chocolate Glaze).
New Appliances:  Dishwasher & Microwave are "KitchenAid" purchased from Lowes. We reused the existing stove and refrigerator.
Countertops:  Island is "Cambria's" color: Windemere.  The perimeter countertops are "HanStone" color: Tiffany Grey
Faucet:  Delta's "Ashton"
Backsplash:  In-stock porcelain wall mosaic tile at Lowes. (I didn't record the name)



Kitchen/Family Room_Before





Nothing better than a big pantry cabinet..this has pull out shelves to make it easy to reach everything.

We planned for a nice stainless steel refrigerator, but for now the black economy version is working fine.. Our kids love their refrigerator farm (taken down for picture) and this toy would scratch stainless.

Loving all of the cabinet storage.

Pot depth drawers next to the stove are a must!

Bottom drawer of the island is toy storage. Our kids love to pull the toys out and this keeps them in reach but out of sight.


This is my one picture in the kitchen (with all of my cabinets, there isn't a lot of wall space).
. It helps me on extra stressful days!

No comments:

Post a Comment