Thursday, July 5, 2012

You Can Be My Friend



I have been hearing a lot of buzz about the cleanser "Bar Keeper's Friend".  This product is on the shevles at most stores, but I picked it up at Target this week.  This cleanser is supposed to be good on stainless steel, porcelain, and tile.  I needed to give my stainless kitchen sink a good cleaning so I decided that for $1.75, I would give this product a try.  I also picked up some of the new "Scotch Brite Greener Clean" sponges.  The say you can put these sponges in your dishwasher and reuse them.  I will have to let you know how well this works.

Dirty Sink

After "Bar Keeper's Friend" Cleansing
It is hard to show the change in pictures, but I am very happy with the end result.  The sink looks and feels really clean.  I was happy with product's performance on the sink so I tried it on a well used cooking pan.  



The pan looks like new again and I am super happy!  I plan to try this on some of the porcelain sinks in the bathrooms next.  I may be a geek, but I think it is fun to try out "new to me" products and see if they work better than my old standbys.  I am glad I gave this one a try.  Any motivation to clean is always a good thing for me.  Does anyone have any other good products to recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment