Friday, January 17, 2014

Little Details (Monogramed Pillow and Paper Whites)


I have always believed that it is the little personal details that make a space a home. I recently added our monogram to an envelope bed pillow I made a while back (see full post here).  I used white thread for a strong contrast with the dark fabric. I also like how the white thread picks up on the silhouette pictures above the headboard.  It is amazing how such a small thing, like a monogram, can spruce up a space.

Another fun little item in this space right now is the bowl of paper whites that my brother gave me for Christmas.  I always love fresh blooms, thank you Steve!



There is nothing better than flowers in the house to push away the winter blues, especially when you have temperatures in the single digits like we did last week.

Hope everyone is having a great day and staying warm!

-Laura-

No comments:

Post a Comment