Friday, June 15, 2012

A good quick read!



This post is a departure for me.  I started this blog just to chronicle our home renovation, gardening, and craft projects.  Well today I am inspired to share some information about a really good book that I just finished.  For mother's day, my generous sister gave me the book "Boys will be Joys" by Dave Meurer. This book is a quick read and provided me with a lot of laughter. The author is a christian and writes with unique insight on the trials and tribulations of parenthood. I visited the author's website at www.davemeurer.net.  He has several other books that I look forward to reading.  As a mother of two lively boys, this book was a joy to read.  I certainly feel that parents of boys and/or girls will find this book relevant.

No comments:

Post a Comment