Saturday, September 22, 2012

A Home for the Dog Bowls



I am not sure what other dogs are like, but ours is a bit messy with his food and water bowls.  After years of cleaning up drips from our tile and/or wood floor, I finally have a solution.  I have been eyeing some dog bowls and rubber trays from both Ballard Designs and Crate and Barrel.  I pinned these to my Kitchen and Laundry Room Accessories board on Pinterest click here to see more. 




Crate and Barrel
 


Ballard Designs

Each of the above rubber trays is in the $25-30 price range.  This isn't really that much money, but it is more than I have been willing to let go of for this purpose.  A little over a week ago, my family and I were shopping in Lowes (this is a weekly and sometimes daily event for us). I rounded a corner and on the end cap display spotted this boot tray with a price tag for less than $5.  This tray is a bit larger than I had planned, but so far it is working out just fine. 
 
Along the lines of small upgrades, I found this new dish soap dispenser at Target.  Right now Target is featuring "Method" products with "Orla Kiely" designs.  I am a fan of both, so I couldn't pass up the dish detergent.  This detergent has a great smell and gives my counter a little pep.
 
 

It truly is the little things that make me happy!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment