Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Ready for Fall



This past weekend was the official start to Fall.  This and the touch of cool in the air has me ready to celebrate Fall.  Today I purchased some pumpkins when I was at the grocery store.  During my boys' naps, I took a "past its prime" planter with some grass and petunias from the backyard and relocated it to the front porch.  I pulled out the nearly dead petunias and surrounded the grass with the decorative pumpkins.  This is a little start to my sprucing things up for Fall.




Lastly, I also purchased one of the last seasonal watermelons at the store.  There is still a part of me that wants to hold on to summer.



Poor little planter "Before"

 
 
 


 
 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! I am going to have to go get some more. I have been soaking up all of the good ideas from the "Thrifty Decor Chick" and "The Lettered Cottage" link party. I have a couple of glass cylinders that I plan to fill with pumpkins for some more fall fun. I am sure I will post pictures later, so check back.

      Delete