Monday, April 22, 2013

Fab Finds, Installment One



Today is the first in an installment of posts that I am titling "Fab Finds".  Don't you love it when you hear about a great buy or product from a friend.  Well, consider me your friend with the inside scoop.  Whenever I find a cool product and/or bargain, I am going to let you know about it.  Today's fab find is from TJ Maxx.  That is where I found these whimsical floral and chevron printed wash cloths and hand towel from designer Cynthia Rowley.  Both the wash cloths and hand towel were less than $5 each.    There were two of the large chevron print bath towels in the store, but because the colors in the wash cloths and hand towel mix in well with the towels I already have on hand, plus I am frugal even with bargains, I only bought the two wash cloths and one hand towel.  It is amazing how a little bit of color/pattern can spruce up your space.


Does anyone else have some "fab finds" to share?  I would love to hear about them in the comments section below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment