Saturday, April 27, 2013

Five Years...Fly By


It is hard to believe that my husband and I have now been married for five years .  It is really amazing how fast time flys by.   In the last five years our family has grown with the birth of two wonderful sons, who are little carbon copies of their wonderful Dad. In this time we have also done major renovations to two homes.  It was the desire to document these home renovation projects that started this blog.  Last night I looked back at pictures from our wedding and I thought I would share some of the pretty items and designs that made our wedding day beautiful and started us off our our amazing journey.


Yum!



DIY...floral arrangements with cuts from my parent's backyard

A DIY "Wish" Tree


Guests added cards to the branches with well wishes for our future together.


Some bubbly...



DIY arrangements...Curly Willow branches with granny smith apples

The Groom's cake
 

No comments:

Post a Comment