Friday, February 7, 2014

Making Food Fun for Toddlers ( A Pinspiration Project)



It seems I am always struggling to make food fun for my boys.  I want them to eat  a good variety of the right things.  I started a "Pinterest" board a while back to collect ideas.  I recently made this "Teddy Bear" toast and my boys were pretty excited about it.

The picture is pretty self-explanatory, but here is the run down of ingredients:

whole wheat toast
natural peanut butter
raisins
bananas

All of these are items I usually keep on hand.


Click here to link to my "Pinterest" board for more fun and healthy snack ideas for toddlers.

One last thing, I just love these plates.



Here is a link to the manufacturer's site:  http://www.duitang.com/people/mblog/21904657/detail/
Unfortunately, this manufacturer is foreign and I can't read the language.  I do think these plates could be a fun DIY project.  I just need to find a food safe marker that works on dinnerware.  Anybody know where I can find something like this?

I would also love to hear about other fun ideas for toddler snacks, share away!

-Laura-

No comments:

Post a Comment