Friday, February 14, 2014

More Treats for your Sweeties


Happy Valentine's Day!  
In case you are still searching for a special treat to give to your loved ones today, here is a quick and simple idea.  I have been seeing "marshmallow pops" all over lately.  I thought I would give this idea a try. All you have to do is use some straws for the "lollipop" sticks and skewer your marshmallow. I found the extra large marshmallows work best. 



I had some "Wilton's"  white chocolate candy melts on hand that I heated in a small bowl in the microwave.  I added just one small drop of red food coloring to make the chocolate pink.  My boys helped me dip the marshmallow pops in the chocolate and then coat them with mini-chocolate chips and coconut.  Just 15 minutes in the freezer and then these treats were ready to package.  I used some heart treat bags that I picked up at "Dollar Tree". 





Wishing everyone a wonderful day with the ones you love.

-Laura-

No comments:

Post a Comment