|Newly Renovated Lobby at Pine Oaks Assisted Living, Johnson City, TN|
|"Before" This picture was taken a bit further back in the entry hall, but this is the same space.|
1. Carpet is gone and replaced with new vinyl flooring
designed to look like wood.
2. Wallcovering is removed and replaced with new two tone paint above and below the chair rail.
2. Dark wood trim is lightened up with some fresh paint
3. New furniture specially designed for healthcare.
4. New accessories_ a mix from (Ballard Designs, TJ Maxx, and some Custom Framed Art from "The Final Touch" in Mountain City, TN)
5. New 2'x2' ceiling tiles to replace the old 2'x4'.
6. The brass trim around the fireplace was painted black.