Monday, September 30, 2013

A Pumpkin for Toddlers

Felt Face Pumpkin
This year I wanted to get my boys involved in decorating our pumpkin.  On a recent trip to Target I found the perfect way a 2 and 3 year old could be involved and still keep it safe and super easy.  This fun little pumpkin face was only a $1 in Target's value bins.  There are several different designs, but my boys both agreed that the "Pirate" was their favorite;  I am sure in part due to the cartoon "Jake and the Never Land Pirates".

All you do is unwrap the package and stick the felt designs on.  My boys worked together, with some help, and this guy was ready in less than 30 seconds. 

To quote Michael Jackson, "Easy As":

#1

#2

#3
Simple projects like this free me up to do other fun things. Right now, I am adding the finishing touches to my boys' handmade costumes for trick or treating.   Their favorite cartoon right now is "Shaun the Sheep".  Needless to say I will have two little lambs running around this fall, post to follow.

----Laura----

No comments:

Post a Comment