Friday, October 4, 2013

Fall Finale




It is hard to believe it is already the first of October.  You can definitely feel the crisp cool of Fall in the evening air, but the days are still sweltering with heat.  I know the life of my outdoor plants is running  short, so I thought I would share a couple pictures to show how much they have grown.  Fall is truly nature's finale of foliage.  Summer plants overflow their pots and planting beds as the leaves start to turn to varying shades of gold, red, orange, and brown. 

June 2013

October 2013
June 2013

October 2013
June 2013

October 2013
Nature is truly amazing.  I was surprised that just four little zinnia plants, filled this flower bed with blooms.  Next year I hope to plant more flowers and a greater variety.  It isn't even winter yet, and already I am making plans for Spring planting.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment