Monday, December 30, 2013

My Favorite Projects of 2013

As 2013 comes to an end, I thought I would look back at my favorite projects from this year.

1.  The Family Gallery Wall.  This is by far my favorite project of 2013.  I can see this wall from so many places in the house.  It is a great reminder of the special moments I have shared with my family and how truly blessed I am.

photos of my children intentionally blurred.




2.  The Craig's List Chest.  I was so excited to find this chest of drawers.  A coat of turquoise paint, some new drawer liner, and this is now a great place for me to store fabrics in my sewing room.







3. New Table and Organization in the Sewing/Guest Room.  My talented husband made a beautiful table out of 2'x4's and plumbing pipe.  For handy access to sewing tools, he framed out a piece of peg board for me.





4.  The basement bathroom is finished.  So much work was done in this space.



 5.  The lobby renovation for Appalachian Christian Village.  It is great to love your job!




I have been so blessed this year.  I am looking forward to 2014 and all the possibilities a new year brings.  Wishing everyone a Happy and Blessed New Year!

Laura



No comments:

Post a Comment