Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Mellow Yellow Alfresco Dining



I have a new (to me) table and chairs for the deck.  I plan to paint this dining set with a fresh coat of glossy black paint, but in the mean time I have been busy making some chair pads.  I was able to find more of this mellow and yellow "Fretscene Canary" outdoor fabric from "Dwell Studio" that I used  for the chair cushions on my"bistro" set.




This "bistro" set is on the opposite side of the deck, but I still like the idea that it all coordinates.  




Another recent bargain find, is this "outdoor fabric" table cloth.  I found this at "Ross Dress for Less" for just $13.


More New Things Around the Deck  
New Box Planters with Sweet Potato Vine

Mandevilla with Wave Petunias

Some things I would like for the deck:

Rope Outdoor Dinnerware, Yellow 
This set of Melamine dishes from Pottery Barn.  It is amazing how much they look like stoneware.

Also,

A new umbrella like this one.

Looking forward to lots of alfresco dining this summer.

-Laura-

No comments:

Post a Comment