Monday, March 18, 2013

My little survivors


The pansies that I planted late last fall made it through the winter.  The little dose of warm weather that we had this weekend seems to have breathed new life into them. 

I have been working to upgrade this blog.  I just added a "house tour" page to make it easier to reference our home renovation progress.  I also increased the font size of text for easier reading and I am currently working on ways to make it easier to "pin" images from this blog to "Pinterest".

Speaking of pinterest, you may want to check out my "Guest Bedroom/Sewing Room" inspiration board by clicking here.  This is one of my current projects.  We have been cleaning out this "catch all" room in hopes of painting it this week. 

Does anyone else have a Pinterest Board of renovation inspiration to share? If so, just post a link in the comment line.

Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment