Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Table Runner, Done



This week has been really busy.  I am planning the last minute details for my son's third birthday party this weekend and my "job that pays money" has been really hectic as well. Somewhere in the mix, I found time to sew my table runner with the Chevron fabric that I first mentioned in this post, click here.  I made the table runner a bit shorter than typical because I didn't want my boys to be tempted to grab it and pull it off.  The length may be a bit unusual, but I love the color and fun pattern it adds to the table top.  I had some green dot fabric leftover from another project that I decided to use as the backing to the runner.  Now, I can flip this "reversible" runner from gray/white chevron to green dot depending on my mood. The total time invested in this project was just 20 minutes.


On another note, I was out in the back yard this afternoon with my boys enjoying the creek and the sunshine.  I don't think I will ever get tired of this view.


Does anyone have any other quick projects to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment