Thursday, March 28, 2013

Super Cool Sippers


Today, I wanted to share with you one of the coolest products I have seen in a while.  Check out these "Birch" straws by "Kikkerland". These are available through Anthropologie, click here for website..  The straws are made from paper and are biodegradable (yeah fun and earth friendly).  I first learned about these when reading my new issue of "Country Living" magazine.

 
At just $8/per set of 144, this seems like a reasonable splurge for some super cool sippers.  That is just 6 cents a straw.  I can imagine drinking a tall glass of lemon water, Cherry Coke, Dr. Enuf, or Cheerwine out of these this Spring and Summer.
 
One last cool thing.  Check out these fun flats by "SO".  They are available in tons of colors through "Kohls".  I am partial to the pink and mint green.  Depending on the current sale at Kohls, you can usually get these for less than $20, click here to purchase..
 
Pinned Image
 
Pinned Image
 
 
 
Has anyone else found some cool Spring/Summer products lately? 
.

No comments:

Post a Comment