Friday, May 4, 2012

Last Renovation at Our Old Home



Here is our last renovation project from our condo.  We tackled the very very very small downstairs bathroom. The bathroom had an oak cabinet just like the one upstairs only smaller. We replaced the cabinet with a pedestal sink from "Kohler" to show off more floor space in the aforementioned tiny tiny space. The sheet vinyl floor was replaced with a 12"x24" porcelain tile from "Stone Peak" ceramics. This porcelain tile is designed to look like natural limestone. I love this tile and I have used it in several of my commercial design projects. Fresh paint, a new low-flow toilet, a picture of Paris (an antique store find from my mother...just reframed), and a Target shower curtain finished off the space.  Regretfully, I don't have any before pictures of this space.  I can assure you it looked almost identical to the upstairs bath shown in my first post.....ugly.

No comments:

Post a Comment