Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day



Tulips on Mother's Day 5-13-2012

I was really excited to receive a delivery of tulips on Friday from my boys (really Daddy did good). I was afraid the door bell and the subsequent barking from our super protective dog would wake up my napping boys. Luckily they were sound sleepers that day and not bothered by the delivery man. I took pictures of the tulips on Friday and again on Sunday. It is amazing but they actually seem to be looking more beautiful with time. I feel really blessed this mother's day to have two amazing sons and a wonderful husband. I am also very blessed to have a wonderful mother who is always supportive of me in all of my endeavors (including this blog).

I need to take some pictures of the renovated spaces in our current house.  You may catch these tulips in some of the upcoming shots.


Thank You

Tulips on delivery day (Friday 5-11-12)

No comments:

Post a Comment